1. General Information
- The below policy file applies to the website operating at the url: https://komargroup.pl/.
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Komar Group Kownaciska 5, 08-125 Suchożebry.
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com.
- The operator is the administrator of all the personal data in relation to the information provided voluntarily on the website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- handling of inquiries sent via the form,
- handling the orders of goods – preparation, packaging, shipping of the goods,
- provision of ordered services,
- handling of relevant accounting documents,
- presentation of the offer or requested information.
- The Administrator’s performance of personal data legally incumbent on him in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 point c) of GDPR within the scope defined by specific provisions (e.g. bookkeeping).
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way::
- through the data provided voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems,
- by saving cookie files in end-devices (referred as “cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data as well as login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The website is hosted (as in technically maintained) on the operator’s server: JCHost.pl Marcin Ćwiertnia, ul. Wspólna 11, 32-085 Modlniczka.
4. Your rights and additional information on the data usage process
- In specific situations, the Administrator holds the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
- groups of authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website activity.
- Your personal data is being processed by the Administrator only for the time required by specific regulations (e.g. related to accounting processes). Marketing data will be processed for a period not longer than 3 years from the date of data transfer.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of the mentioned data,
- data deletion,
- restrictions of the data processing,
- data transmission.
- You have the right to submit an objection to the activities described in point 3.3 c), concerning the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling. Notwithstanding, the right to object may not be used if there are valid and legally justified grounds for processing, ones overriding interests, rights and freedoms; particularly grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, such as profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract or for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the administrator.
- Personal data cannot be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send the mentioned data outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data given it was provided by its rightful owner.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address etc.).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In such case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose related to the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or for commercial contact purposes, service registration etc. The context and description of the form each time clearly informs what is the purpose of data usage.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the actions of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques, which allow matching advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the website. This may give the impression that the user’s personal data is used to track him, but in fact no personal data is transferred from the operator to advertising operators. This is technologically possible due to the cookies being turned on.
- The operator uses a solution which examines user’s behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator in order to protect the personal data. Passwords and other personal data are not recorded during the process.
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the operator.
- The operator may use profiling within the meaning of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (also referred as “cookies”) are IT data stored at text files, which are kept on the website user’s end device and are generated strictly for the website usage purposes. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- keeping the website user’s session (after logging in) active. As a result, the user doesn’t have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the “Relevant Marketing Techniques” section.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device by default. The Website Users can change the settings in that matter. The web browser also allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this matter can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser of the user.
- Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user doesn’t want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings in order to avoid this situation in the future.